www.ClanG4L.com & www.ClanG4L.net
Sorry Guest's cant post only view, Guest's are always welcome to join our forum. Its simple to become a member and only take about 60 seconds, just click the REGISTER tab located at the top if your not yet a member. Becoming a member has it's perks too once a member you have full access to the below:

1.The Newest top Name pc games 100% FREE!!!

2.Pc support from our Pro Gamers

3.Detailed Tutorials that don't leave you hang'n

4.A place to show off your skill

Motherboard and Processors

Go down

Motherboard and Processors

Post  =G4L=Jwaller on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:52 am

i have told some of you but not all of you. I am selling my Playstation 3 so i can up grade my computer. I've been thinking about updating my computer simply because I went to the website called can you run it. It says my computer can not run black ops. I expect modern warfare 3 to be even better. Right now my computer is running on a AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 245 Processor 2.91 Ghz, 3.25 Gb of Ram. I know it wouldn't hurt to upgrade the ram and i plan on doing that But, I'm Really worried about updating the processor by saying that i know you have to know what my motherboard can handle. This is when i need someones help. My mother board is a ASUS M3A78-CM. My Graphics Card is a NIVIDA Gefource GTS 250.... Okay after saying all that i have planned on buying a AMD HDE00ZFBGRBOX Phenom II 1100T Black Edition Six Core Processor - 3.30GHz, 6MB Cache, 2000MHz (4000 MT/s) FSB, Retail, Socket AM3, Processor with Fan. Yes a six core processor. If i have to replace the motherboard i plan on getting something else. Should i just sell both of my gaming systems and just buy a computer around 450 ?? sorry if this has been complicated i just want to put it out there
=G4L=Jwaller

Gamer Credits : 111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motherboard and Processors

Post  =G4L=Jwaller on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:16 am

IF i do have to replace it will these work
Asus M4N68T-M V2 Motherboard - Socket AM3, Micro ATX, nForce 630a, GeForce 7025 Graphics, SATA, RAID

and a

AMD Phenom II X4 840 Edition Deneb 3.2 GHz 4x512 KB L2 Cache Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor - Retail HDX840WFGMBOX (Black)
=G4L=Jwaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:32 am

Forest saves the day ROFL!!!!

this is your current board
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131330

so now we know what kind of cpu/prossessor you need

First when upgrading your cpu for this motherboard it must be socket type AM2+ or AM2 nothing els will fit (FACT)

second your motherboard supports these types
Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2

the bad new is that its a bitch finding a kick ass cpu for am2 and am2+ anymore there just not the new deal anymore.

The good news is i looked all over and there are still some am2 and am2+ quad core cpu's being sold luck you BUT you are gunna get ass raped on these less common cpu's il list a few below

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103244

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HD9550WCJ4BGH

http://www.pcdirectsource.com/Item.cfm?ID=2256

Hope this helped out a bit just ask more if you need help.....
il hop back to this later today....

Back to top Go down

Post  =G4L=Jwaller on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 pm

So basically I should sell ps3 and computer and just buy a better one ? Cause I don't plan on getting ass raped
=G4L=Jwaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadGirL on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Depend's on how much money you want to spend! You have to research lol see how much it would cost to fix your's versus just buying a new one Smile

I dont understand why anyone own's a PS3 ...Freakin Junk to the 5th power lol!
DeadGirL
Admin

Gamer Credits : 268

View user profile http://gamers4life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  =G4L=Jwaller on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:56 pm

afro forrest let me know when your ready to help me pick out my new processor and motherboard lol! A fUCKIN AFRO AHHAHA
=G4L=Jwaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  =G4L=Jwaller on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:32 am

=G4L=Jwaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:39 pm

the price of the first one is awsome BUT keep in mind the first motherboard only has twp ram slots il also note that is can only support a max of 8 gigs of ram meaning youl have to buy two 4gig sticks (not Cheap) 8 gigs would be great but in the long run it might hold you back in the years to come.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum