www.ClanG4L.com & www.ClanG4L.net
Sorry Guest's cant post only view, Guest's are always welcome to join our forum. Its simple to become a member and only take about 60 seconds, just click the REGISTER tab located at the top if your not yet a member. Becoming a member has it's perks too once a member you have full access to the below:

1.The Newest top Name pc games 100% FREE!!!

2.Pc support from our Pro Gamers

3.Detailed Tutorials that don't leave you hang'n

4.A place to show off your skill

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sorry Guest's cant post only view, Guest's are always welcome to join our forum. Its simple to become a member and only take about 60 seconds, just click the REGISTER tab located at the top if your not yet a member. Becoming a member has it's perks too once a member you have full access to the below:

1.The Newest top Name pc games 100% FREE!!!

2.Pc support from our Pro Gamers

3.Detailed Tutorials that don't leave you hang'n

4.A place to show off your skill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No iOS lol

2 posters

Go down

No iOS lol Empty No iOS lol

Post  =G4L=Jwaller Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Hey I have no iOS ATM lol I have windows 7 on a disk but the files are corrupt. If any one has a disk with windows 7 could you please please mail it to me. Thanks /: Jwaller

Last edited by =G4L=Jwaller on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
=G4L=Jwaller
=G4L=Jwaller

Gamer Credits : 111

Back to top Go down

No iOS lol Empty Re: No iOS lol

Post  Radioactivep90 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:55 am

still want my torrent of mine? it works for me used to upgrade vista to win 7
Radioactivep90
Radioactivep90

Gamer Credits : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  =G4L=Jwaller Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:02 am

Is there any way you can boot from the disk with that torrent ??? If not I know I can buy a computer with vista ands them yes
=G4L=Jwaller
=G4L=Jwaller

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:49 pm

there are a few things to keep in mind when downloading windows 7, first with the PC that u have i would go with the 32 bit version, also if you can find a pre-activated or keyless version on thats all ready been cracked so when the key code screen pops up you enter nothing and hit next. any version of seven should be bootable by disk as long as you have your bios setting right here is what i would do if it was me doing the install.

First find a torrent look over the comments and make sure it has at least a few seeds, the more seeds there are usually means it will download faster.... once you find a good copy you want, go find keys for that version (just to be safe u don't want to f up in the middle of the install) once you look online and find about 5 keys as a safety.

now that you have an (ISO COPY) of windows burn it to a blank DVD disk (ONLY THE ISO)
to make sure you properly burnt it pop in a PC thats already logged into windows if the win7 menu pops up you prolly did it right.

youl want to go into your bios and then into your boot menu, or boot priority, and set it so that your CD/DVD ROM is first boot item, i usually disable all other boot items and only set CD/DVD ROM as first boot.

then restart your PC, pop the disk in, restart again leaving the disk in the ROM, now you should see a message pop up that says press any key to boot from disk hit any button and boom it should boot from the disk, fallow the instructions format the space you want your win7 on keeping in mind it will clear out everything on said selected spot for a fresh install of windows. that should get you win7

no matter what i can get you un jammed just let me know what happens there is a cure for everything and when it comes to windows installs and issues i know everyfix so no matter what as long as you have some kinda access to the forum your safe Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  =G4L=Jwaller Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Your the man lol I'm gonna retry it again im going to try to fix it by next Thursday because I will be buying another computer with a six core processor Smile
=G4L=Jwaller
=G4L=Jwaller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum