www.ClanG4L.com & www.ClanG4L.net
Sorry Guest's cant post only view, Guest's are always welcome to join our forum. Its simple to become a member and only take about 60 seconds, just click the REGISTER tab located at the top if your not yet a member. Becoming a member has it's perks too once a member you have full access to the below:

1.The Newest top Name pc games 100% FREE!!!

2.Pc support from our Pro Gamers

3.Detailed Tutorials that don't leave you hang'n

4.A place to show off your skill

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sorry Guest's cant post only view, Guest's are always welcome to join our forum. Its simple to become a member and only take about 60 seconds, just click the REGISTER tab located at the top if your not yet a member. Becoming a member has it's perks too once a member you have full access to the below:

1.The Newest top Name pc games 100% FREE!!!

2.Pc support from our Pro Gamers

3.Detailed Tutorials that don't leave you hang'n

4.A place to show off your skill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Games to PLAY?!

2 posters

Go down

New Games to PLAY?! Empty New Games to PLAY?!

Post  Orin Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:06 am

I was looking into some new games to fulfill my gaming needs. I was taking a look at Red Orchestra 2, it just came out, but I don't wanna play it alone. It has some very nice features, and a lot of things other games just don't have in the way of realism. It looks decent graphically and it just came out today. Here is some footage of the game being played while it was still in BETA. Enjoy and let me know what you think as far as playing this some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZh177V20E0

P.S. Forest, the story behind this game company is an inspiring one. They started out making mods for unreal tournament, and then won a modding challenge. Unreal gave them the license to 2 of their game engines and they made Red Orchestra and then with an updated engine made Red Orchestra 2.
Orin
Orin

Gamer Credits : 9

Back to top Go down

New Games to PLAY?! Empty WOW

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 am

The game looks good but the features look even more enticing IL try to get it when i have the extra cash, also i noticed you can hold the gun at different angles looks kick ass !!!!

Back to top Go down

New Games to PLAY?! Empty Re: New Games to PLAY?!

Post  DeadGirL Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:37 am

Hmm Hmm...HELLER....PRAISE THE LERD!
DeadGirL
DeadGirL
Admin

Gamer Credits : 268

https://gamers4life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Games to PLAY?! Empty :D

Post  Orin Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 am

Yeah if it is anything like the first one when you move your mouse it moves the gun before it moves your screen, the bullets hit where your gun is aimed. There are other interesting features that I imagine carried on to this one such as gun wobble. The gun wobble in the first game was for all guns not just snipers, but if you went up to any ledge you could rest your gun on it and make it stable, as well as just going prone.

In the first game you could disable tanks in various ways with the anti tank rifles for instance immobilizing it by shooting the tracks, or blowing it up with a shot or two on the external fuel tanks.

All of the weapons were time period (unlike for instance black ops xP) and they were all done with care to detail.

It has been several years since the first one came out, so you know they have spent a lot of time working on this.

The Cons:
Very focuses (The entire game is based on the battle of Stalingrad)

Limited weapon selection - most if not all guns in this game will be from Russia or Germany WW2 era that being said there were quite a few that either side used and a large variety because it was a transitional period for weapons from bolt action to assault rifles and anything in between. Plus some goodies like the anti tank rifle (bullet larger than the Barrett)

I can't imagine too many of any one of our friends having this game, unless of course we let them know about it. Realistically though most of my friends that play on PC are in this clan though Smile

Orin
Orin

Gamer Credits : 9

Back to top Go down

New Games to PLAY?! Empty Re: New Games to PLAY?!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down