www.ClanG4L.com & www.ClanG4L.net
Sorry Guest's cant post only view, Guest's are always welcome to join our forum. Its simple to become a member and only take about 60 seconds, just click the REGISTER tab located at the top if your not yet a member. Becoming a member has it's perks too once a member you have full access to the below:

1.The Newest top Name pc games 100% FREE!!!

2.Pc support from our Pro Gamers

3.Detailed Tutorials that don't leave you hang'n

4.A place to show off your skill

Serious Help Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serious Help Needed

Post  DeadGirL on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Ok..So im running like Macintosh for an OS lol...No but it may as well be. Anyway's this sad sad machine is so slow with the Sim's 3 (which is like my chocolate once a month when I need it). It literally takes me 30 minutes if not longer to load the game. Once i get all loaded up it's like a baby deciding on his own when to take that step lol. I set my Crappy Nvidea Card to it's lowest possible setting's. I got nothing Sad....I set my game's visual option's all to the lowest. If I could play now there wouldnt be any reflection's ,the grass and tree's would look like flubber and when I looked into the mirror ...there wouldnt be any reflection (Vampire).Some how I am using more Ram than my computer even has when I start the game...Virtual Ram I guess.I cant play The Sims 2 either though..So i guess I shouldnt have had such great expectation's.Then I thought to myself...Sim's 2 has like 13 expansion's to it and Sim's 3 only has 4 expansion's plus 3 stuff pack's.The spec's on the Sim's 3 game are lower than what my Pc could handle.Basically what I want to know is if there is something I could do to make my game load faster? I dont care about Flubber tree's or Grass Goop...I just want to play the game . I have every expansion and all the stuff pack's.
If someone know's something please enlighten me!

I can play Call Of Duty 4 just fine.
Call Of Duty 5 World At War..Not sure..I am assuming I could play that game since the visual's are less than Call Of Duty 4.
I cannot play Black Op's or atleast I dont think Ive never tried.
BC2 isnt gonna happen.
BC3 definantly not.
WoW I can Play.
MW2 who know's and who cares.
DeadGirL
Admin

Gamer Credits : 268

View user profile http://gamers4life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum