www.ClanG4L.com & www.ClanG4L.net
Sorry Guest's cant post only view, Guest's are always welcome to join our forum. Its simple to become a member and only take about 60 seconds, just click the REGISTER tab located at the top if your not yet a member. Becoming a member has it's perks too once a member you have full access to the below:

1.The Newest top Name pc games 100% FREE!!!

2.Pc support from our Pro Gamers

3.Detailed Tutorials that don't leave you hang'n

4.A place to show off your skill

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sorry Guest's cant post only view, Guest's are always welcome to join our forum. Its simple to become a member and only take about 60 seconds, just click the REGISTER tab located at the top if your not yet a member. Becoming a member has it's perks too once a member you have full access to the below:

1.The Newest top Name pc games 100% FREE!!!

2.Pc support from our Pro Gamers

3.Detailed Tutorials that don't leave you hang'n

4.A place to show off your skill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Make World of Warcraft Private Realms

Go down

How To Make World of Warcraft Private Realms Empty How To Make World of Warcraft Private Realms

Post  Radioactivep90 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Hoping this topic hits the edges of Google for people like me who are into stuff like this. Well then lets begin!.

Things needed before you even start:
First off, you WILL need a legitimate full version of World of Warcraft no rigged up trials.
Second thing needed is knowledge on Port Forwarding (forest has a guide on that).
Third, some type of tunneling service such as hamachi, tunngle, etc. (not needed but highly recommended if your behind router)
Fourth, a lot of patience and the ability to perform trial and error corrections, there will be times it doesn't work, but with adjusting a few things you can make it work.

To start:
First you will need something called a Re-Pack.
Why? A: Re-packs are new to me, but its apparently the newer and easier way of getting your own private server up.
Pro: All the map files and everything to get started is included usually. Con: Sometimes can not include all the features of normal wow, this is due to having to script everything to run like the actual game, and that's hard.

So heres a link to the biggest and most trusted re-pack website: http://www.ac-web.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65
YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A ACCOUNT, which isn't that bad.

Basic installation notes:             [Creator note to all: Lolz its been like 3 weeks since ive come back However i have worked on a video tutorial showing these steps in real its all done capturing just having trouble editing it cause u just hear me with my fucking cold the whole time =\]

Alrite so now that you have your account registered on AC-Web.org, we can start!

• Find the Releases section then click on Repacks in that section.
    Next you will need to find a repack that fits into you WoW's patch for example a 3.1 repack will not work on a 3.3 patch repack.
    After you found a repack you will need their 6 things:

1. You need the Maps folder.
      The Vmaps
      The DBC (data Base Core)
      A WoW Exe.
      A wow Exe Patcher My Exe patcher is called SkyFirePatcher.exe(will be used to make your exe run with the correct patch of the repack, not the game)
      Last is the Server part that has Authserver.exe  Worldserv.exe  MySQL.exe     Apache.exe is okay to have but not required.

Once you have those 6 things start off by putting the server file holding folder (repack) into C:\   (DO NOT PUT UNDER C:\Program Files (x86)  OR  C:\Program Files  IT HAS TO BE JUST THE MAIN HARD DRIVE YOU ARE USING)
    After putting it into the C drive or D drive  or whatever   go ahead and extract the vmaps, maps, and dbc INTO the server folder OR repack folder whichever you see
    For example put them into: C:\_Server if just server folder exists  OR C:\ATree 4.2.0 Blizzlike\Server if its a repack
    After extracting the files into the folders, you have now just setup the Server Side Folders! =)

Now with the server folder setup go into your C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft (donttouch)\Data\enUS  The reason mine says dont touch is casue its my secondary wow folder im editing so it dosent mess up my main one.

Now once in that directory find a file named Realmlist.WTF    open it with notepad
set realmlist 127.0.0.1 is what yours should say  if not then it should be 192.168.1.2 or whatever your static ip is, When you do open this it will not say that at first it will say
set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
set patchlist enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

BUT we will replace that with our IP   which means if your not on a router, then its the 127.0.0.1 OR you actual IP address
the only line we need is the first line the one in Orange color and it needs to say what is in the Green color above it
When you have done this go ahead and save the file.

Once that is done its time to start the actual server DO NOT CLOSE ANYTHING YOU OPEN

go into the server directory (scroll up to server installation part if you do not remember)
First run the MySQL.exe
Then the Authserver.exe
Finally the WorldServer.exe
IF YOU DO NOT GO IN THE SEQUENCE YOU CAN MESS UP FILES OR GET ERRORS

Put the wow.exe you downloaded and the wow.exe patcher into your C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft (donttouch)

Run the wow.exe patcher My Exe patcher is called SkyFirePatcher.exe
It will say Patched already, it lies sometimes, so click Unpatch then close the program
then re-open the patcher and click Patch

Once your exe is patched up go ahead and open the WoW.exe   and use the repacks login information provided in the help or readme notepad

IF THERE IS NOT ONE PROVIDED  we can make you one now, it will not be GM tho, to set GM (gamemaster, aka Admin)  you have to upgrade your ACCOUNT level.  There are like 5 or 3 levels i beleive.
here is the code you can type into the WorldServer.exe box to make your own account log in info

create in worldserver.exe console:

type: "account create youraccountname yourpassword"
the account name does NOT have to be some type of email it can be as simple as KK username  and KK password.

When all is said and done it should have worked.
Will post my video tutorial up soon also  BUT PLEASE leave feedback  comments   bugs   problems   concerns    AND MAKE IT DETAILED   for example:   My repack dosent run when i log into the game the repacks name is __________v2  patch 3.1            then i could reply what patch         Oh im patch 2.8             THE POINT IS Include as much as you can of what you have done overall  so i can go through   DO NOT POST  It dosent work when i log in.                ....... ...... ........   Ummmm why????  lolz and failz

bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!  bounce  lol!

TUTORIAL BY RADIOACTIVEP90 AND ME ONLY FFS!!!!  I TOOK GOOD TIME USING SEIROUSLY TONS OF TUTORIALS AND DIFFERENT FORUM POSTS TO FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT!!!! I KNOW THERE ARE SOME STEPS LEFT OUT LIKE IF IT REALLY DOSENT WORK    CAUSE YOUR GUNA NEED ONE LAST PROGRAM TO FIX THAT AND I KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THAT =)
Radioactivep90
Radioactivep90

Gamer Credits : 95

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum